Two New Grants for School Nutrition Equipment
Funding can be a struggle, especially when it comes to nutrition equipment. That’s why we’re excited to present these two new grant opportunities.
Up to $5K for Dairy-Related Nutrition Equipment
Apply by June 30, 2016
Dairy MAX and Fuel Up to Play 60 are pleased to offer school nutrition equipment grants of up to $5,000 for the 2016-2017 school year.
- School Nutrition Directors should apply.
- Can be used to purchase long-term equipment for school lunch and breakfast programs that support dairy consumption. (Click here to see examples of eligible equipment.)
- Apply as an individual school or as part of a district – either way, you may apply for up to $5,000 for each school.
$5K+ for National School Lunch Program Equipment
Apply by May 18, 2016
The Texas Department of Agriculture is offering equipment grants of $5,000 or more to support National School Lunch Programs for the 2016-2017 school year.
- School Food Authorities (SFAs) should apply.
- Can be used to purchase tangible property with a useful life of more than one year and a per-unit cost of $5,000 or more.
- To apply, you’ll need the user name and password that the Texas Department of Agriculture mailed to your Child Nutrition Director on April 4.
Need advice on your application? Contact one of our consultants for expert help.