Dairy MAX has cool tools to support you and your students this school year. Use these posters and banners to add to your healthy school environment and even check off some of your Six Steps!
Fuel Up to Play 60 Back to School Kit
Shipping to school Program Advisors and PE teachers beginning in September throughout the Dairy MAX region. Kits include:
- “Are You In?” Banner (48”x72”)
- Got Milk? Posters (48”x72”):
- Super Bowl winner, Ray Rice (elementary and middle school kits)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (middle school kits only)
- “Make Your Move” Poster (11”x17”)
- Student Pledge Banner
- Linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys, Sean Lee
- Tight end for the Houston Texans, Owen Daniels
- Welcome Letter
Dairy MAX’s Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Advisor and Student Team Kits
For current and new Program Advisors, schools will receive kits filled with fun Fuel Up to Play 60 items for themselves and their students. Kits will ship in October and include student team buttons, wristbands, player cards and more!
These free kits are only available to Program Advisors (one per school). Sign up on FuelUptoPlay60.com and check off “I will be a Program Advisor” on your dashboard.
Fuel Up to Play 60 Webinar Series
Dairy MAX has an exciting webinar line-up this year to help you make the most of Fuel Up to Play 60 in your school. Check back soon!