Fuel Up to Play 60 Playground Stencils – and a Free Guide
Want to get students moving more on your playground?
- The vibrant colors and designs inspire students to learn and move through games, increasing physical-activity minutes.
- The stencils support nutrition education and the Fuel Up to Play 60 Community Playtime Physical Activity Play.
- Research found that elementary school children spend more of their recess and activity time in active play when schoolyards are enhanced with playground markings.
Purchase the stencils here – a portion of the sales goes back to the Fuel Up to Play 60 program.
Get the free stencil resources kit
- Stencil game examples and photos
- Game design guide
- Volunteer paint day guide (video)
- How to order the stencils
(Complete the form at the bottom of the page.)
Don’t have the budget?
You could win these stencils! Enter the Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Advisor Bulletin Board Contest.