Win Super Bowl Tickets: Enter the Program Advisor of the Year Contest
So many of our Program Advisors go above and beyond to make wellness exciting and accessible to their students through Fuel Up to Play 60. We want to reward one Program Advisor who really shows initiative this year with two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIV in Tampa, FL on February 7, 2021 – including hotel accommodations and a $1,500 travel gift card.
How to Enter and Win
While the application process doesn’t officially open until February 28, you should start your eligibility tasks now!
- Complete the Touchdown Steps on your FuelUpToPlay60.com dashboard as a Program Advisor.
- Enter the Bulletin Board Contest by February 14, 2020.
- Implement a dairy-focused Healthy Eating Play (like a smoothie taste-test day) and include a picture with your application.
- Show increased student engagement at your school. Get your Student Team engaging with fellow students and promoting Fuel Up to Play 60 and include a picture with your application.
- In addition, each applicant must submit:
Start Your Application on February 28, 2020
Starting Friday, February 29, 2020, visit DairyMAX.org to access the online application form. That’s where you’ll submit photo proof of your dairy-related Healthy Eating Play, photo proof of your student engagement, your essay, and the referral letter.
Hurry – complete it all by 11 p.m. on March 27, 2020.
How Is the Winner Selected?
A neutral 3rd party will evaluate the applications and choose 1 winner that meets all the qualifying requirements and has the highest point total. Points are awarded for the essay and referral letter based on a 100-point system as follows:
- Essay – 50 points max (up to 25 points for FUTP 60 promotion and up to 25 points for youth wellness promotion)
- Referral Letter – 50 points max (up to 25 points for FUTP 60 promotion and up to 25 points for youth wellness promotion)
When Will the Winner Be Announced?
The winning Fuel Up to Play 60 Program Advisor will be notified by Monday, April 20, 2020.
Questions? Contact your School Wellness Consultant.