Your national dairy checkoff supports fellow dairy industry allies and funds several educational and program-specific websites. Find out what's new in dairy promotion and the dairy industry by visiting these sites.
Ag In the Classroom Programs
- Colorado Agriculture in the Classroom
- Kansas Agriculture in the Classroom
- Montana Ag in the Classroom
- New Mexico Ag in the Classroom
- Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom
- Texas Agriculture in the Classroom
- Wyoming Ag in the Classroom
Cooperative Extension Services
- Colorado State University Extension
- K-State Research and Extension
- Montana State University Extension
- New Mexico Cooperative Extension Service
- Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- University of Wyoming Extension Service
State Farm Bureaus
- Colorado Farm Bureau
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Montana Farm Bureau
- New Mexico Farm Bureau
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau
- Texas Farm Bureau
- Wyoming Farm Bureau
State Departments of Agriculture
Your state department of agriculture offers information on dairy’s ranking, percent of family-owned dairy farms, the industry’s economic impact and more.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- New Mexico Department of Agriculture
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
Federal Departments of Agriculture
Checkoff Funded Websites
- Dairy Checkoff
Learn how your 15-cent dairy checkoff investment works through dairy promotion, marketing and research programs, find contact information for your local promotion organization.
- Dairy Good
Here, consumers can learn how modern farm families care for their animals, land and water to produce safe, wholesome milk. The site features a virtual farm tour, a searchable “dairy dictionary” and the ability to submit a question to a real dairy producer.
- Fuel Up to Play 60
Learn about National Dairy Council’s partnership with the NFL® and the USDA to combat childhood obesity by encouraging kids to eat healthy – including low-fat and fat-free dairy products – and get 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy®
Collective industry resources aligned to offer consumers nutritious dairy products and ingredients, and promote the health of people, communities, the planet and the industry.
- National Dairy Council
The latest nutrition research and other important information about dairy’s role in a healthy diet.
- U.S. Dairy Export Council
The official site for the U.S. Dairy Export Council®, funded in part by the dairy checkoff program.