Your national dairy checkoff supports fellow dairy industry allies and funds several educational and program-specific websites. Find out what's new in dairy promotion and the dairy industry by visiting these sites.
Ag In the Classroom Programs
- Colorado Agriculture in the Classroom
- Kansas Agriculture in the Classroom
- Louisiana Ag in the Classroom
- Montana Ag in the Classroom
- New Mexico Ag in the Classroom
- Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom
- Texas Agriculture in the Classroom
- Wyoming Ag in the Classroom
Cooperative Extension Services
- Colorado State University Extension
- K-State Research and Extension
- Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service
- Montana State University Extension
- New Mexico Cooperative Extension Service
- Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service
- Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- University of Wyoming Extension Service
State Farm Bureaus
State Departments of Agriculture
Your state department of agriculture offers information on dairy’s ranking, percent of family-owned dairy farms, the industry’s economic impact and more.
- Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- New Mexico Department of Agriculture
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
Federal Departments of Agriculture
Checkoff Funded Websites
- USDairy.com is the online home of Dairy Checkoff, encompassing DMI, Dairy Good, National Dairy Council, and the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy. Find downloads, articles, the latest research and more from the national dairy checkoff.
- Fuel Up to Play 60
Learn about National Dairy Council’s partnership with the NFL® and the USDA to combat childhood obesity by encouraging kids to eat healthy – including low-fat and fat-free dairy products – and get 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
- U.S. Dairy Export Council
The official site for the U.S. Dairy Export Council®, funded in part by the dairy checkoff program.