Dairy, in Everyone’s Beloved Foods
We reach out to consumers directly to encourage them to choose dairy for themselves and their families – all with helpful, myth-busting facts and recipes, illustrated with fun, custom artwork.
Who We Serve
We focus on the end consumer through a variety of media.
- Moms, dads and all dairy lovers
- People online and on social media
- Families attending local events such as state fairs
How We Serve
- DairyDiscoveryZone.com connects parents and kids to dairy by giving them down-to-earth nutrition information and a robust blog featuring continually refreshed dairy-related content – not to mention plenty of delicious dairy recipes.
- Discover Dairy, our monthly email newsletter, delivers fresh, seasonal content from the blog directly to inboxes, including recipes, articles, healthy living tips and a farm family spotlight.
- Our Land, Our Cows, Our Passion™ shows what farm life and cow care are really like through a variety of materials, including videos filmed on dairy farms. The program helps people understand the hard work farmers and their families put in to bring them a safe and sustainable product.
- Social media and digital media enables Dairy MAX to reach consumers where they already spend time online. We actively post recipes and fun facts across channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, and amplify content through pay-per-click, Facebook advertising, Yahoo Native, influencer marketing, and more.
- The Dairy Discovery Zone (DDZ) mobile exhibition travels to local events such as state fairs, rodeos and more to tell the story of milk from farm to table. Kids and adults experience colorful and interactive edutainment about dairy cows, the history of milk, the benefits of consuming dairy, and how to incorporate three daily servings of dairy into a balanced diet.
- National Dairy Month is an annual dairy promotion, when we pull out all the stops across web, social media and beyond to spread the word about dairy’s natural goodness using contests, coupons, giveaways and more.
- Passion for Pints is a special blood drive during National Dairy Month. Farmers partner with local blood centers, grocery stores and milk processors to provide free dairy gifts to every person who donates blood. This showcases farmers’ community commitment and encourages donors to choose milk instead of the typical sugary drinks.