Processors and Food Banks
Dairy MAX is the regional resource for all things dairy. We can help connect you to programs and resources to help your brand grow, help diversify your restaurant menu or connect you to community programs that serve milk and dairy foods to the less fortunate.
Learn more about what Dairy MAX has to offer:
- Resources for processors and food banks. Learn more about programs to help you provide nourishing food to people in need.
- Resources for processors. MilkPEP has free webinars, printed materials, digital toolkits and more. Contact us or go to MilkPEP.org to set up an account.
- Resources for food banks. Access dairy cooler resources to help you serve your clients.
- Milk Purchase Model. This program helps connect food banks with processor partners to purchase milk for food bank clients. Did you know that milk is one of the most requested and least donated items at food banks? Find out more about how to get involved in your community.
- Low-fat (1%) Flavored milk for schools. Did you know that schools can serve low-fat (1%) flavored milk again? We can fill you in and connect you with resources so you can expand your school milk offerings.
- Issues and crisis. Dairy MAX is a regional leader in issues and crisis preparedness for dairy. Contact us to learn more about attending a regional crisis drill for stakeholders.
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter. Get exclusive information and updates from our team. Sign up here.