Dairy MAX promotes dairy image and industry relations by providing resources and guidance for the dairy farmers we represent.
Who We Serve
We serve more than 900 dairy farm families through checkoff programs across eight states:
- Southwest Kansas
- New Mexico
- Western Oklahoma
How We Serve
We are committed to supporting dairy farmers in a variety of ways.
- Passion for Pints. Farmers partner with local blood centers, grocery stores and milk processors to provide free dairy gifts to every person who donates at special blood drives during National Dairy Month. It's a way we can give back to the community while encouraging donors to choose milk instead of the typical sugary drinks.
- Outreach and education. We reach the entire community with the good news about dairy by targeting general consumers, athletes, health professionals, schools, food service businesses and more.
- Telling dairy farmer stories. Our Land, Our Cows, Our Passion™ uses video and storytelling to connect consumers to their local dairy farmers.
- Marketing tools and resources. Farm tour kits and printable farm fact sheets help you strengthen your relationship with the community.
- Scholarships. We’re proud to offer scholarships every year to exemplary students who grew up on dairy farms in our region or are members of 4-H or FFA, and have made dairy part of their experience.