Our School Marketing team includes dietitians and educators who support wellness education in our schools.
Who We Serve
We believe in starting healthy habits early, by helping educators teach kids about the power of healthy eating and physical activity.
- Cafeteria managers
- Child nutrition directors
We offer two kits full of professionally-printed posters, decals and more to promote milk to your elementary and middle schoolers in the cafeteria. Request one or both for free.
How We Serve
We provide expert guidance, programs and even grants to help schools reach wellness goals. From implementing Fuel Up to Play 60 to encouraging kids to drink more milk, to teaching kids where their food comes from.
- Free school wellness consulting. We have a team of experts with backgrounds in education, communication and nutrition who can work with you one-on-one to help you meet your wellness goals.
- In-school programs. We can provide you with plans and materials to implement fun programs in your school designed to improve wellness – including Fuel Up to Play 60, the nation’s largest in-school wellness program.
- Grants. Dairy Dollars 4 Schools can provide your cafeteria with extra funding for new dairy-related programs or equipment, from school breakfast to in-school cafés.
- Education and research. Our experts keep up with hot nutrition topics like flavored milk and sports recovery, and deliver the science to you in bite-sized blogs and materials. We also provide classroom curriculum on how dairy gets from farm to table. Subscribe to E-News.
- Contests and scholarships. Our programs include awesome incentives to encourage your students and educators to become leaders in their schools.