BUILT w/ Chocolate Milk
Looking for great nutrition for your athletes? Whether you’re a coach, a sports dietitian or an athlete yourself, choose chocolate milk – the sports drink nature intended
Proof It Works
In a recent University of Texas study, high school athletes drinking chocolate milk bench-pressed a net total of 6.7% more and squat-lifted a net total of 7% more than those recovering with a leading sports drink.
How It Works
- Rehydrate. The 90% water content and natural electrolytes in chocolate milk replace what the body loses through sweat.
- Repair. 8 g or more of high-quality protein in every 8-ounce glass is vital for building and repairing muscle after games and practices.
- Replenish. The carbs-to-protein ratio in chocolate milk is ideal for post-workout recovery.
Make It Work For You
- For coaches. Contact your school wellness consultant about getting a free glass door chocolate milk cooler for your athletic department.
- For sports dietitians and other health pros. Find free resources on the power of chocolate milk for athlete nutrition.
- For potential partners. Contact our business development team to see how we can partner to bring powerful athlete nutrition to your community.
“The most important ability is availability. That is tied directly to your health. In order for the body to build up, it has to have the right hormonal levels. It has to have the right nutritional levels. That really is what we started to see with the chocolate milk.”
Andy Cheshire, Doctorate in Kinesiology and Exercise Science and Former High School Football Coach