Partnering with the Pros
We partner with companies and other organizations to promote dairy consumption and drive demand for dairy foods.
Who We Serve
Our partnerships with sports leagues, restaurants and more help us reach a variety of audiences.
- Sports fans
- Grocery shoppers
- Restaurant patrons
- High school and college athletes and coaches
How We Serve
- Processors and Food Banks - Dairy MAX is actively bringing partners together to ensure every dollar of government and state funded programs are purchased and distributed to those in need throughout our communities.
- Restaurants. We’ve partnered with companies and restaurants including Domino’s®, Lactaid®, McDonald’s®, Quaker®, Pizza Hut® and Taco Bell® to include more dairy products in menu items and promote dairy as a whole.
- NFL. We’ve worked with the NFL since Fuel Up to Play 60 was created, and extended our partnership to become the Official Nutrition Partner of the Dallas Cowboys, and through a presence in the Dallas Cowboys’ new facility, The Star in Frisco.
- BUILT w/ Chocolate Milk is a program specifically created for high school coaches – who directly affect athletes and their nutrition choices. BUILT w/ Chocolate Milk educates coaches on the benefits of chocolate milk for post-workout recovery versus other drink choices.