Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- 1 quart yogurt, Greek, vanilla, fat-free
- 1 pound and 2 ounces blueberries, frozen
- 1 pound bananas, fresh, EP (Edible Portion)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 gallon and 3 quarts yogurt, Greek, vanilla, fat-free
- 7 pounds and 14 ounces blueberries, frozen
- 7 pounds bananas, fresh, EP
- 1 quart and 3 cups ice cubes
- 3 gallons and 2 quarts yogurt, Greek, vanilla, fat-free
- 15 pounds and 12 ounces blueberries, frozen
- 14 pounds bananas, fresh, EP
- 3 quarts and 2 cups ice cubes
Protein: 10.68 g
Carbohydrate: 32.47 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.76 g
Total Fat: 0.8 g
Saturated Fat: 0.25 g
Cholesterol: 3.4 mg
Sodium: 40.63 mg
Sugar: 23.14 g
Critical Control Point (CCP): No bare-hand contact with ready-to-eat food.
- Place yogurt, frozen blueberries, fresh bananas and ice cubes in 5-gallon bucket.
- Blend using immersion blender until pureed and smooth.
Note: A 5-gallon bucket can hold 56 servings.
- 1 pound EP bananas = 1 pound 9 ounces AP bananas or ~4 bananas or 2 cups puree. One serving provides 1 ounce meat/meat alternate and 1/2 cup fruit.
- 1 pound 2 ounces frozen blueberries = 2 cups puree.
- Fruit (puree) in smoothies credits as fruit juice. Fruit puree was weighed and measured without the addition of water or other ingredients.
- Pair with one more item to credit as a reimbursable breakfast meal!